- This information only pertains to custom orders.
- Lead time is six to ten months. We apologize for the wait, but we will always try to finish the grips earlier when possible.
- We take a 10% non-refundable deposit at the time of the order, with the balance due six weeks prior to completion. This is due to our lead time.
- This is a separate website from our www.challisgrips.com site. To order bushings and accessories click Challis Parts Store on the top menu.
- Find the set of blanks you would like in Products.
- Customize your grips by selecting from the available options:
- We will need to know the make and model of your gun.
- If it has an ambi safety that requires relief cuts in the right grip panel, select the needed option under "ambidextrous safety." If you are unsure if your grips need ambi cuts, a photo of the right side of your gun will usually tell us what we need. If you need ambi cuts, it will add $15-45 depending on material and what is needed.
- If your gun has a mag-guide (magwell), we would like to know the make and model of the mag-guide. Select "fit to magwell" on the "lower end features" drop-down menu. Then select the magwell manufacturer. Our precision fitting to a magwell adds $25 to $75 depending on material and the shape.
- If there is no mag-guide, we need to know how you would prefer to have the butt end configured, such as left blunt, beveled, Challis Cut or bobtail. Select in the"Lower end features" drop-down menu. See examples here.
- Other options are available, such as a thumb-notch, starburst and slim (.200" thick). For examples click here. Thumb-notch and starburst are not available on mammoth tooth and coral grips due to the reinforcement process.
- Complete ordering process (shipping / payment information)
- Payment can be made by check or credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.
- If paying via check by mail, make sure to only send the 10% deposit specified.
- The deposit amount will be displayed in your shopping cart, and on the checkout page.
- We will not charge your card for the deposit amount until we have reviewed and accepted the order.
- Once the order is placed:
- Now the waiting begins...
- Contact us at any time prior to production to make changes to your order.
- We will contact you 6 weeks prior to the expected completion date of your grips to confirm order details and collect the remaining balance.
Click here to view available blanks
Please email us with questions…we are also happy to have you phone us.